Damp and Timber Specialists for 50 years

Both spellings are grammatically correct. Although “mould” is most commonly used in the UK and Australia, while “mold” is most commonly used in the US. The meaning remains the same; they are both relating to living organisms known as fungi. You’ll notice on our website that we use mould and mold interchangeably throughout – it’s not a mistake, it just makes it easier for our visitors to find us online. 

For more information on mold, the causes and the risks, click here

Book a survey today

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

What to expect from your survey


Book a survey

Book a survey from any of our locations, at a time that suits you.


Our experts give a quote

One of our damp & timber experts will arrive to survey the work.


We complete the work

Based on a quote, we carry out the work guaranteed for 20 years.

Related FAQs