How Do I Know If I May Need Structural Repairs?
Fortunately you do not years of training to identify whether your property may be in need of structural repairs. Look out for the following symptoms, all of which can be indicators that you may need Prokil to carry out remedial structural repair work:
- Cracked bricks. This can be across them either horizontally, vertically or diagonally.
- Mortar between block work which can hairline or larger cracking in it. This can also include areas where the mortar has been pushed out at regular intervals.
- Structural cracks in walls, including concrete or timber lintels.
- Dropped or not evenly set brick work arches. This are often found across the top of a window or door way in older properties.
- Water ingress which has started to affect the property internally.