We are committed to providing a high-quality service to all our clients. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
If you have a complaint, please contact us with the details.
Complaints can be received by email:
Please send your email to your local Prokil office. To find out which one this may be click here to find your local branch and enter your postcode.
What will happen next?
- We will send you an email acknowledging receipt of your complaint within three days of receiving it, enclosing a copy of this procedure.
- We will then investigate your complaint. This will normally involve passing your complaint to our office manager, who will review your matter file and speak to the relevant members of staff.
- Within three working days we will send an email to you to confirm what took place and if applicable any solutions.
- At this stage, if you are still not satisfied, you should contact us again by email and we will arrange for the Head Office to review the decision.
- We will write to you within 14 days of receiving your request for a review, confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons.