What Structural Damage & Decorative Spoiling Symptoms Should You Look Out For?
Structural damage in houses and decorative mould spoiling can reveal itself in a variety of different ways, so if you spot any suspicious signs then you should get it examined straight away by our team of damp specialists at Prokil. We can provide a fast, non-intrusive damp survey to determine the extent of the problem and provide a solution.
Decorative spoiling, being primarily aesthetic, is very easy to spot. Some of the generic structural damage and decorative spoiling symptoms to look out for are:
- Wet patches on walls and ceilings
- Weakened roof rafters
- Broken tiles or slates
- Damaged or blocked gutters and downpipes
- Iron corrosion
- Algae or moss growth on exterior masonry
- Damaged door and window lintels
- Mould growth on walls and ceilings