Our experienced and qualified surveyors use the latest equipment and techniques to conduct a thorough examination of your property, including rafters, flooring, windowsills and wooden furniture.
We will assess the extent of the damage caused by woodworm and provide you with a detailed report on our findings, so you can take the best course of action and treatment.
To book a professional woodworm survey, contact Prokil today on 0800 048 9488.
Our woodworm survey process
Our woodworm surveys include:
1. Visual Inspection: We start with a visual inspection of the property to identify any signs of woodworm, such as boring holes and frass on wooden surfaces.
2. Moisture Testing: We test the moisture content of your timbers, as damp wood is more susceptible to woodworm infestations.
3. Treatment Recommendations: If we discover that you have an active woodworm infestation, based on the severity, we will recommend in our report the most effective and suitable treatment method to eradicate it.
4. Restoration Recommendations: If your structural timbers have been badly affected by woodworm, they may require replacement. If applicable, we will recommend which timbers you should consider replacing and why.
5. Prevention Recommendations: We provide advice and recommendations on how to prevent future woodworm infestations, including controlling humidity levels and removing any wooden materials that have been affected.
Our woodworm reports are very thorough and will outline all observations and treatment recommendations made by our surveyor. We will also provide a cost estimation and timeframe for the work required to solve your woodworm problem.
If you choose to accept our quote, our team can then undertake the woodworm repairs and treatment you need. All our quotes are cost-competitive, and our team of fully trained technicians will ensure your property is woodworm-free now and into the future.
We understand the importance of a timely and accurate woodworm survey, and that’s why we work quickly to provide you with the results you need. Our friendly and knowledgeable surveyors are always on hand to answer any questions you may have, and we’re committed to delivering the highest quality service at an affordable price.
Don’t let woodworms damage your property and furniture any further. Contact us today to schedule a woodworm survey and protect your property from further damage. Call us on 0800 048 9488 to talk to a member of our team.